Digital product creation (DPC) has leapt up the investment agenda for footwear and apparel brands this year, but how far has the industry progressed towards driving full scale adoption and business results from 3D and DPC? And what are the implications for your digitization strategy and post-COVID recovery?
Since 2016, Kalypso has partnered with industry research groups and educational institutions to survey RFA organizations about their DPC journeys. For 2020, more than 40 brands and retailers contributed to the research results, creating an aggregate picture of both the present and future maturity across the end-to-end digital thread.
In this webinar, we join Will Yester from Kalypso for a deep-dive into the data to learn about:
· Current and future maturity for 18 top DPC use cases across the value chain
· Top investment areas for the upcoming years
· Impacts of COVID on adoption and investments
· Most significant barriers to scaling DPC capabilities
· Most common resourcing approaches for creating product and material 3D assets